Large format cooking & charging
- The BaseCamp converts heat into usable electricity for large-format cooking and charging.
- Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, make wood-fired meals and charge devices all at the same time.
- It's a smart alternative to fossil-fueled stoves, creating an elevated cooking fire that burns smarter than any fire you're used to.
- Cooktop: 13.25” diameter (33.66 cm), 138 in² cooking area (350.52 cm²)
- Charging Time: 30 min of charging = 5 hours talk time, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (average smartphone)
- Battery: Lithium ion, 2200mAh
- Weight: 17.92 lbs, 8.16 kg
- Fuel: Solid biomass (twigs, firewood, wood chunks etc)
- USB Power Output: 5W@5V, charging times vary by strength of fire
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Materials: Stainless steel, cast iron, high-temperature plastic
- In The Box: BioLite BaseCamp, Firestarters, Fuel Rack, Ash Tray, Gooseneck USB light, Instructions