Explorer R4 Tactical Range Backpack
- This Range Backpack is strong enough to carry up to 10 pistols and plenty of magazine clips.
- It is made of Heavy duty polyester 1200 D
- It has two main padded zippered compartment (11" x 8" x 9" and 9" x 9.5" x 9") with removable dividers where you can put your hand guns individually separated one from another.
- It also has five zippered side pockets on the sides including one 6.5" x 6" x 2" pocket with 6 mag pouches and one 6" x 5" x 2" pockets with 6 elastic mag holders.
- This versatile backpack offers an innovative, unexpected way to protect and transport your shooting equipment.
- Opening a side flap reveals 5 internal handgun and magazine storage room housed in their own rigid, lockable compartment.
- Zippered exterior pockets handle additional gear, while the customizable section on top is ideally suited to support a lot of stacked ammo, thanks to the pack’s rigid, internal frame.
- Elastic loops conveniently store rolled targets, and a pull-out rain cover is there to protect your property in sudden downpours.
- Constructed of 600 Denier H.D. nylon material, the Free Range Pistol Backpack is made with double thickness thread.
- Soft, padded shoulder straps are fully adjustable
- 2 D-rings for mounting accessories
- 4 rubber square support at bottom
- All zippers are double puller for easy opening and closing, the main top and bottom compartment are with lockable metal circle for your locks
- 19" x 16" x 9"
*Pictures are for display only. Items shown are not included, only the backpack is included.
*The Green is an Olive Drab color, the picture shows the Tan color.