- The EmberLit-UL (Ultralite) Stove.
- The Emberlit-UL stove caters to those who pay special attention to the weight of their gear.
- Made of pure titanium, the Emberlit-UL is just as strong and impervious to corrosion as it's stainless steel brother, but at half the weight.
- With use the individual panels that make up the EmberLit-UL may take on a slight warp. This is normal and doesn’t affect the assembly or durability of the stove.
- Likewise it comes with a lifetime guarantee… you’ll never wear this one out either.
- Despite the extra difficulty and expense of working with titanium this stove is PROUDLY Made in the USA!
- The new Emberlit FireAnt re-defines the ultra-light, collapsible, wood burning stove.
- Made of titanium it weights in at about 3.5 oz.and packs completely flat for easy storage.
- A superb wood burning stove, the FireAnt offers the added versatility of being designed to integrate with Trangia or Esbit spirit burners, and even comes with a tray for efficiently using solid fuels such as Esbit or LiveFire.
- Featherweight, versatile, and convenient. You'll actually be happy to have this Ant in your pack.
|Panels||3.5 x 5 inches|
|Stove Height||4 inches|
|Top of Stove||3 X 3 inches|
|Packs Flat||1/8th of an inch|
|Fuel Type||Natural fuel (sticks and debris), alcohol, gel or solid|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|