GE Emergency Light Switch
- When you dial 911 during an emergency, every second counts. Unfortunately, precious minutes are often wasted as emergency personnel try to locate the correct house - especially at night. The Emergency Light Switch insures your house will be found as quickly as possible. Simply replace the front porch light switch with the 911 Emergency Light Switch. It has three positions (on, off, flashing) and it installs and functions just like a standard light. When you switch it to the special 911 position, the porch light will flash on and off, helping emergency personnel quickly locate your home. After help arrives, you can move the switch back to the on or off position. It can also be used to help the pizza delivery person or expectant guests find your house. Easy to install, taking typically less than 10 minutes (no electrical experience needed).
- Installs and functions like a standard switch Rating: 120VAC 60Hz 300W Max Incandescent Only
- Installation instructions - 3 modes of operation: ON (toggle switch up and locked; switch is not illuminated), OFF (toggle switch down and locked; switch is illuminated), 911 (toggle switch in center position; switch flashes)
- Wire nuts and screws for installationDimensions: 4 x 1375 x 1875-Inch
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.4" x 1.9"
- Weight: 2.5 oz