Kelly Kettle Pot Support (fits all size kettles)
- This Stainless Steel Pot Support lets you place the Kelly Cook Set on top of the Kettle as your water boils, thereby harnessing all the heat that is generated in the chimney and ensuring maximum fuel efficiency.
- Even in a Storm the Kettle works remarkably well - hence the Pot-Support allows for an element of cooking even in extremely harsh weather conditions.
- If more fuel is required as you cook/boil up, simply remove your pot/pan using the gripper handle (all in our cook set) and feed additional fuel through the Pot Support. You don't need to remove the pot support from the chimney when refueling.
- When you have finished cooking, allow time for the pot-support to cool. Then it can be disassembled, flat-packed and inserted up the chimney of the kettle for transport.
- Enjoy Eco-Friendly, Carbon Neutral cooking!