Small UV Paqlite
- The UVPaqlites are reusable, portable, waterproof, and require no maintenance
- When exposed to any other type of light: sunlight, LED lights, Flashlights, blacklights, etc. the UVPaqlites will glow all night long
- They provide enough light to function in dark environments without using batteries, fuel, or energy
- What makes UVPaqlites glow? The Patent Pending technology provides a new way to capture the glowing photons, which are produced via crystal manufacturing from the earth’s resources of strontium, aluminum and other rare earth elements
- When exposed to other light sources the crystals quickly absorb the light, store it, and then produce enough light to continue glowing all night long
- UVPaqlite glow lights are environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- How long will the UVPaqlites last? The UVPaqlites will last forever!
- The UVpaqlites, unlike traditional lights, do not require batteries, bulbs, or chemical activation (shaking or breaking) therefore you can reuse them over-and-over again
- These glow-in-the-dark lights do not have a shelf-life so you can store them anywhere in case of an emergency
- Where can I use the UVPaqlite? Use these glow-in-the-dark lights as a night light, as a back up light in other dark spaces (basements, sheds, garages, etc), or hang them in a tent, RV, cabin, or gulf stream private jet
- Our glow lights are so versatile customers are coming up with new uses everyday!
- Dimensions: 8" x 15" Pouch Size
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Glow Area: 78-80 square inches
- Night Light for 8-10 Person Tent, Small Bedroom, Bathroom, Laundry Room, Shop Area
What is the UV Paqlite?
- The UV Paqlite (UV Pack Light) is the amazing reusable light designed to provide a night light illumination in an enclosed environment all night long.
What's inside the vacuum pouch?
- UV Paqlites contain exclusive glow in the dark crystals which are brighter, glow longer, and recharge faster than traditional glow in the dark items.
What's the purpose of the vacuum pouch?
- We use a vacuum pouch for several reasons: The vacuum pouch allows the crystals to be spread out over a large surface area which provides a lot of illumination in an enclosed environment. The vacuum pouch allows the UV Paqlite to be very light weight, roll up, and pack easily into any gear bag. Lastly the vacuum pouch waterproofs our crystals so there are no worries if the UV Paqlite is exposed to rain, snow, or even submerged in water.
How do UV Paqlites charge?
- To charge the UV Paqlite just expose it to any light source: sunlight, ambient room lighting, flashlights, headlamps of vehicles
How Bright Are They?
- When your eyes are fully adjusted to the darkness the Large UVPaqlite provide a low level night light illumination in a 8-10 person tent or small bedroom
How Long Do They Glow?
- They will provide a night light illumination for over 10 hours. The light dims over time so be sure your eyes are adjusted to the dark
Estimated Charging Times:
- Direct Sunlight = 1 minute
- Ambient Room Light= 5 -10minutes
- 60 Lumen Flashlight = 4 seconds
- 200 Lumen Flashlight = 2 Seconds
How long will the UVPaqlites last?
- The UVPaqlite will last forever! UV Paqlite are unique they do not require batteries, bulbs, or chemical activation (shaking or breaking) therefore you can reuse them over-and-over again. These glow-in-the-dark lights do not have a shelf-life so you can store them anywhere and for an extended period of time to use in case of an emergency. The UVPaqlite does not decay over time so it will work the same today as it will 50 years from now.