Magnesium Fire Starter
- No worry of having wet matches
- Start your fire anytime anywhere
- A perfect addition to any emergency kit
- Gently shave a small quantity of magnesium into a small pile of grass, paper etc
- Strike the magnesium rod with striker
- The sparks will start the fire
- Used by survival experts throughout the world as the best way to start a fire!
- Magnesium in solid form is rather harmless, but when shaved into very small pieces, the shavings can be ignited by a flint spark into a super hot (5400°) fire. That's hot enough to ignite even damp wood!
- Built into the side is a long flint
- All you need is a knife to scrape some material off of the edge of the tool, and to strike a spark
- A must for every survival kit or to keep with your camping gear
- Simply scrape off magnesium with a knife and ignite shavings
- Uses magnesium, a flame source of 5400°F (2982°C)
- Provides sufficient shavings to start hundreds of fires
- Dimensions: 3.125" x 1" x .375"
- Weight: 48 Grams