QuikClot Trauma First Aid Kit
The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Field Trauma with QuikClot® is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25g QuikClot® Sport dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
- Hunting Guides
- Military & Law Enforcement
- Professional Rescue Squad
Package Contents:Bandage Materials
- 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 QuikClot Sport 25g
- 2 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 After Bite Wipe
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- QuikClot® Sport™ Sponge stops bleeding fast.
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Dimensions: 7" x 4.5" x 6"
- Weight: 1 lb