Sam Splint 36"
The SAM® Splint is the gold standard in splints. Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM® Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb. The SAM® Splint is incredibly lightweight (only 4.0 oz.) and no other device offers so many variations for the treatment of orthopedic emergencies.
The SAM® Splint is extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted. It's even possible to use the SAM® Splint to create an emergency cervical collar for neck injuries.
- Lightweight and compact
- Transportable and easy to pack and carry
- Latex free
- Fits in most standard First Aid kits
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes
- A backcountry “Must-Have”
- Reusable: Wipes clean and is easily re-shapeable for another application
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap of choice; no extra equipment is needed
- Flexible in application: One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap
- Provides added stability for all limbs including the neck
- Closed-cell foam allows easy cleaning and disinfection; material compatible with all standard cleaning solutions
- CE Approved
- ISO 13485-2003
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 36″
- Weight: 4 oz