Stainless Steel Base Camp Large Kelly Kettle
- Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard Equipment with each Kelly Kettle.
- This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 9 - 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers. Suitable for Base Camps, Car Camping, Scout Camps, Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters Outposts, Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid Stations, or anyone working in the Forests or the Great Outdoors.
- The Kelly Kettle works in harsh weather conditions bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc. No need to carry fuel. Ever !
- Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
- Cost-Free, Carbon-Neutral, Eco Friendly Camping at its Very Best!
- Add our Pot-Support and Cook Set to cook small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the Kelly Kettle while your water boils.
- Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage. Normally, the fire base will not invert fully up into the kettle. This is particularly evident with the Medium size kettle. Never force the inverted base up into the kettle to try and achieve a 'perfect' fit as; this may cause damage to the kettle or result in the base becoming stuck within the kettle.
- Height ....... 13 inches (Packed)
- Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
- Weight...... 2.45 lbs.