Stainless Steel Scout Medium Kelly Kettle
- Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard Equipment with each Kelly Kettle.
- This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 6 - 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is ideal for Kayakers, Car Camping, Scouts, Family Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters, Wilderness Survival Kits, 4 Wheeler Treks, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone working in the Great Outdoors.
- The Kelly Kettle works in harsh weather conditions bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc. No need to carry fuel. Ever !
- Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
- The Kelly Kettle . . . Carbon-Neutral, Eco Friendly, Creates a Great Camping Experience!
- Add our Pot-Support and Cook Set to cook small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the Kelly Kettle while your water boils.
- Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transporting and storage. Normally, the fire base will not invert fully up into the kettle. This is particularly evident with the Medium size kettle. Never force the inverted base up into the kettle to try and achieve a "Perfect Fit". This may cause damage to the kettle or result in the base becoming stuck within the kettle.
- Height .......10.2 inches (Packed), 11.8" set up
- Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2L
- Weight........2.2 lbs