Stainless Steel Trekker Small Kelly Kettle
- Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard Equipment with each Kelly Kettle.
- This Stainless Steel Kelly Kettle boils approximately 20 oz. of water at a time and is ideal for Kayaking, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Backpackers, and Wilderness Survival Kits.
- It is also perfect for people who like to go 4 wheeling off road.
- The Kelly Kettle is also great to have in your Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Kits, and also for all those who love the great outdoors.
- The Kelly Kettle works great in stormy conditions, bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc. No need to carry extra fuel.
- There are no running costs associated with your Kelly Kettle. Users have described these kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time."
- These carbon-neutral Kelly Kettle's are Eco Friendly and make camping fun and easy.
- Add a Pot-Support and Cook Set to your Kelly Kettle to cook small amounts of food over your Kettle while your water comes to a boil. Cook foods like, Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated Food, Soup, and much much more.
- Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our Kelly Kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transporting and storage. Normally, the fire base will not invert fully up into the kettle. This is particularly evident with the Medium size Kelly Kettle. Never force the inverted base up into the Kelly Kettle to try and achieve a "Perfect Fit." This may cause damage to your Kelly Kettle or result in the base becoming stuck within the kettle.
- Height ....... 10.6 inches (Packed)
- Diameter... 5.5 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 20 fl. Ounces, 2.5 cups, .59L
- Weight...... 1.7 lbs