What is it?
- Uncle Vernon ToobLites (Tube Lights) are reusable glow sticks
- They glow as identifiers in the darkness all night long, recharge from any light source
- The Tooblite can be recharged over and over again forever. It never loses its ability to recharge and it will never expire. That's what makes it great for emergency kits, bug out bags, or 72 kits. You don't have to worry about expiration dates
- They never wear out or degrade over the years
How Do They Work?
- The Tooblite absorbs lights (similar to glow-in-the-dark), so it can be recharged from any light source including: sunlight, LEDs, black lights, ambient light, household bulbs, etc. If it is bright enough for you to see, the Tooblite is absorbing light. So even on a cloudy overcast day it is absorbing the UV rays
- The Tooblite is filled with glow-in-the-dark crystals, made from strontium aluminate. These crystals are suspended in a solid epoxy so it is durable.
- These crystals absorb any light to charge, glow in the dark all night long (+12hours) and never expire
- They are non-toxic, non-radioactive, and contain no liquids or gels
How Fast Do They Charge?
- 1 minute of direct sunlight
- 5 - 10 minutes of ambient light
- 1 - 10 seconds with a flashlight The more "intense" the light source = faster charge time
How Bright Are They?
- All of our glow sticks are designed to be markers/beacons/locators in the dark
- Attach them to items you need to easily access in the dark. They are not designed to illuminate space.
How to Make Glow Sticks Brighter:
- If you need them to illuminate space just "super charge" them with flashlight
- Dimensions: 6" x .5"