Why choose VacOil ECO Grade?
- VacOil ECO Grade is the standard choice for oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps used in Freeze Drying applications.
- VacOil ECO Grade is the least expensive oil option and is recommended when frequent oil changes are needed to remove contaminants and water from the pump.
- Each cap is induction sealed to lock out moisture and contaminants.
- VacOil recommends that you change your vacuum pump oil at least every 2-3 drying cycles to prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
- VacOil ECO Grade is recommended by Harvest Right™!
VacOil ECO Grade is a high viscosity vacuum pump oil designed for use with direct drive rotary vane pumps and is ideal for Freeze Drying applications. The quality formula improves pumping cycles, lowers maintenance costs, cools the pump and extends pump life. VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Vapor Pressure @ 25°C: 5 x 10^-5 Torr
- Viscosity @ 40°C: 26 cSt
- Flash Point: (COC) 208°C. 395°F
- Pour Point: -18°C.
- Specific Gravity @ 22°C: .86 g/ml