Search and Rescue Whistle
- If you can be heard, you can be rescued!
- Sound is the #1 factor in finding lost or trapped victims and for preventing crimes
- Based on years of extensive Search and Rescue experience, this whistle utilizes a patented 3-chambered design to produce multiple frequency blasts of up to 120 decibels, giving victims the best chance of being heard and rescued
- This is the preferred whistle of First Responders
- Made in the USA for quality and performance
- Made from the strongest ABS Plastic, this whistle will not fail or crack like cheaper imported polypropylene whistles
- This whistle meets the most stringent requirements of life saving organizations around the world, such as US Government Agencies, National Association for Search and Rescue, National Safe Boating Council, and the US Life Saving Association
- Whistle has a waffled sure-grip for wet, cold or gloved hands
- Two Outer Pea-Less Chambers create separate Omni Directional Sounds
- Third Chamber with Pea creates a loud 120 Decibel Staccato Sound
- Hands Free Mouth Grip will not freeze to lips
- Official Whistle of the National Safe Boating Council
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 1" x .75"
- Weight: 8.1 Grams