Yeti Solar Generator Kit
- Best kit for safe, silent power generation
- Use indoor or outdoor to backup critical appliances including refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like a CPAP machine
- Store 1250 watts of power
- Your ideal backup emergency power generator.No noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no wasted power
- Charge from the sun with solar panels or from the regular wall outlet.
- Ideal for: Lights, Phones, Tablets, Laptops, DSLR Cameras, CPAP, TV, Fridge
- Crank Out Big Power Silently
- Silent power generation
- Safe to operate indoors. No fumes or fuel to store.
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Easy-to-use & monitor performance
- Scalable and go where you want to go
- Battery Capacity: 1200Wh, 100Ah, (12V)
- Solar Capacity: 30W (18-22V) x 2 (60W Total)
- 1 x Yeti 1250 Solar Generator
- 2 x Boulder 30 Solar Panels
- 1 x Fabric Carrying Case for Panels
- 1 x Roll Cart
Approx. Charge Times:
- AC Wall Charger (80W) Included 16-20 hours
- Goal Zero Boulder 30 Solar Panels x 2 (60W), included 20-24 hours
- Car Charger (30W), not included 40+ hours
- 2 x 8mm Charge Ports 16-20V, 10A max (200W) each
- Power Pole Charging Port 16-48V, 20A max (250W)
- 3 x AC standard US outlets 110V AC 60Hz pure-sine wave, 1200W max total continuous, 1500W max short-duration
- Female 12V port 111-14V, 10A max (120@), unregulated
- 2 x 6mm 12V ports 11-14V, 6A max each (72W), unregulated
- 12V Power Pole port 12-14V, 30A max (360W), unregulated
- 3 x USB ports 5V, 1.5A mx (7.5W) each, regulated
- Battery Type Lead-acid (AGM)
- Battery Capacity 1250Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Battery voltage range 11-14.8V
- Life Span Hundreds of cycles
- Fuse 200A (4x50A fuses in parallel)
- Inverter 1200W pure-sine wave inverter
- Charge Controller 20A MPPT
- Shelf Life Charge every 3-4 months
- Weight 116 lbs
- Dimensions 16 x 11.5 x 14.5 in (410 x 305 x 370 cm)
- Warranty 12 Months
- Certifications FCC, CE
- Operating useage Temp. 20-105 F (6-40 C)
- Optimal storage temp. 70 F (21 C)
- 6mm Tool Included
|There are 3 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250:|
|* Full-size refrigerator runtimes from the Yeti 1250 are dependent on several factors, including the year, make and model of your refrigerator, as well as its volume, fullness and usage. We actively test a variety of refrigerators to determine an average runtime. For the longest runtimes and to optimize performance, we suggest limiting the opening and closing of refrigerator doors when powering from the Yeti 1250.|
THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 30 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE BOULDER 30?
The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, Yeti 400, Yeti 1250, or Sherpa 50.
DOES THE BOULDER 30 GIVE A FULL 30 WATTS?
It delivers up to 30 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR TECH SPECS
BOULDER 30 SOLAR PANEL TECH SPECS
Charges the following: